These buttons are available for Smart and Pro sites. They are not available in Starter sites.
To create a communication app button:
• Go to ‘Add a New Block’ and select Special.
• Scroll down to Communication Apps, select it, and then Apply.
• Set up the button from the page.
To set up the button:
• Select the communication app you want to link to your page.
• Add some personalized text to the button. Use a call to action, for example: 'Contact me directly through WhatsApp’.
• Enter the phone number or ID that is linked to this specific communication app.
• Hit Apply
To test the button:
Publish your site, or click on preview mode (eye icon) and check that the button directs you to the correct communication app of your choice.
Watch the tutorial video:
How To Add A Communication Button