How to add buttons that link to your communication apps, allowing your customers to contact you directly
These buttons are available for Smart and Pro sites. They are not available in Starter sites.
To create a communication app button:
• Go to ‘Add a New Block’ and select Special.
• Scroll down to Communication Apps, select it, and then Apply.
• Set up the button from the page.
To set up the button:
• Select the communication app you want to link to your page.
• Add some personalized text to the button. Use a call to action, for example: 'Contact me directly through WhatsApp’.
• Enter the phone number or ID that is linked to this specific communication app.
• Hit Apply
To test the button:
Publish your site, or click on preview mode (eye icon) and check that the button directs you to the correct communication app of your choice.
Watch the tutorial video:
How To Add A Communication Button