Why don’t we keep inactive websites?
• An "inactive website" is a site that has not been published at least once in the last 3 months.
• Removing inactive sites is a way to conserve server storage space and to provide the best service possible to our active users. It also helps us keep the price of the Smart & Pro versions as affordable as possible.
(As a result, SimDif is probably the most affordable website builder in the world)
• It is also a way to make sure that under "•simdif•com", Google will only find well structured and active sites. This good reputation benefits all websites made with SimDif.
It is a part of our Ethics:
• We don't keep the data of people who no longer use SimDif, and we never resell the information of any SimDif user.
• It is also a security measure. By not maintaining email addresses and personal information on our servers, it becomes much less likely that hackers will take an interest.
Last but not least:
• The reminder to Publish often is a way to invite you to take a fresh look at your website. It gives you a chance to adopt your readers' point of view and improve your site.
• This creates a clear signal that your site is regularly updated, for your readers and clients, but also for Google and other search engines.