How do I use my own domain name with a SimDif website?
How to link an existing domain name to your PRO site
The best way to use an existing domain name with your SimDif site is to transfer it to YorName.
If you cannot transfer your domain name and have a Pro site, you can set up 2 "A records" with your current provider:
1. In your domain name account, set up these two A records:
A - @ - 184.108.40.206
A - www - 220.127.116.11
(You don't need a CNAME record for 'www' and can erase it if it exists).
2. Wait for a couple of hours.
3. Log in to your SimDif account.
4. Open your site settings (top right, yellow button) and select "Site Address - Domain Name".
5. Scroll down and tap on the big grey button named "Use an existing domain name that is currently registered with another provider".
6. Once you have changed the name of your website, publish it again and the domain name will be linked.
7. Contact us to get a free "https://" with your address.
How do I buy a domain name?
How long does it take for a new domain name to work with my website?
How do I transfer my domain name to SimDif and get a free https?
How do I connect a YorName domain to my SimDif website?
How do I transfer a domain name from YorName to another registrar?
Ask your question :
The first website builder app with the same features on phones and computers
SimDif lets you switch back and forth between devices to create and manage your website
Try the Demo
Start your Free site
SimDif for Android
SimDif for iOS
Terms of Service
Ethics & Privacy