The best way to use an existing domain name with your SimDif site is to transfer it to YorName.
If you cannot transfer your domain name and have a Pro site, you can set up 2 "A records" with your current provider:
( if you host a email account with them for example)
1. In your domain name account, set up these two A records:
A - @ - 126.96.36.199
A - www - 188.8.131.52
(You don't need a CNAME record for 'www' and can erase it if it exists).
Note: If you bought your domain with Google Domains, check out their guide here.
2. Wait for a couple of hours.
3. Log in to your SimDif account.
4. Open your site settings (top right, yellow button) and select "Site Address - Domain Name".
5. Scroll down and tap on the big grey button named "Use an existing domain name that is currently registered with another provider".
6. Once you have changed the name of your website, publish it again and the domain name will be linked.
7. Contact us to get a free "https://" with your address.