How to make SimDif websites for clients?
1. Create the site in a dedicated account for your client.
( You can use their email address, but a temporary address is often more relevant )
To create the website, you may read through and follow the SimDif methodology: https://write-for-the-web.simdif.com
2. As you work on your client's site, it is advised to show them the published site rather than giving them access to the editor.
3. Once you have received payment for your work:
- Change the email address of the account you created for them. It is usually the address they will use professionally. Give them the password.
- The classic option is to provide a full service and to do each modification.
- A smarter and more generous option is to teach them how to take care of the smaller updates on their site. Have them call you only for the more important works and for strategic advice.