How to set up an Online Store on your SimDif site
If you have a Pro Site, you can use one of the Online Store options in SimDif E-Commerce Solutions.
To create a store for your SimDif site, open 'Settings', go to 'E-Commerce Solutions', and choose either Ecwid or Sellfy in the 'Online Store' tab.
‘Enable’ Ecwid as your E-commerce solution, then use one of the 2 buttons to take you to Ecwid’s Free or Venture sign-up pages.
‘Enable’ Sellfy as your E-commerce solution, then use the button to take you to Sellfy’s Starter Plan sign-up page.
Finish setting up your products and store in Ecwid or Sellfy,
and then return to SimDif.
Add your Store to a Page of your Site
● Go to the page you want to add your store to, tap ‘Add a New Block’, and in the ‘E-commerce tab’, add the Store block to your page.
● On your page, tap on the block and follow the simple instructions.
You will find some options to adjust how your products appear on your site in Ecwid and Sellfy.
Ecwid or Sellfy will allow you to do the following :
- Create and manage many products, in multiple categories, and easily add them to your website
- Have a shopping cart
- Manage shipping and tax calculation
- Have a secure checkout with various payment gateways
- Set up order tracking
- Enable customer accounts*
- Use discounts, promotions, newsletters, and social media integrations
- Set up Inventory monitoring*
- Add physical and digital products, and subscriptions
*Only available with Ecwid