• Open the text editor and select the text you want to be a link.
• Select the chain icon in the toolbar.
• You can then choose to add
- an internal link (to another page in your site),
- an external link (to another website),
- a phone number, or an email address. ...
Watch the tutorial videos:
How To Add Text Links - Internal
How To Add Text Links - External
How To Add Text Links - Phone
To propose a link to another page you can also use a mega button with preview. This is a great navigational tool to invite them to check out other pages of your site.
• Go to the page you would like to add the mega button
• Use the button "Add a New Block".
• Select "Special" and "Mega button with preview", and hit apply.
• Tap on the block and link it to one of your pages.
Watch the tutorial video:
How To Use Mega Buttons with Previews