How do I add music to my SimDif website?
About music on your site, you have a choice:
1. Create a video with a fixed image and upload it to YouTube.
• Link the video to your site by adding a new block, selecting special, and then video.
• Set up the video block from your page. Link it to your YouTube video
The YouTube video and music will be played/integrated on your website.
2. Upload your music to soundcloud.com, bandcamp.com, mixcloud.com...
• Insert an external link on some text. For example 'Click here to listen to my new song'.
The music will be played on the 3rd party service page.
3. Place files (mp3, for example) on a storage service like GoogleDrive and then link it to some text on your website.
Here is a full guide on the topic:
How do I let my visitors download a file from my website?
How do I add videos to my SimDif website?
Ask your question :
The first website builder app with the same features on phones and computers
SimDif lets you switch back and forth between devices to create and manage your website
Try the Demo
Start your Free site
SimDif for Android
SimDif for iOS
Terms of Service
Ethics & Privacy