SimDif does not offer to design your logo for you, but we can happily share our experience and advice on the qualities a good logo needs.
● Make a color version and a black and white version of your logo, and start with the black and white version.
● Unless you always want your logo to be text based, make a version with the name of your company in it, and a version without. See if you can still create a feeling of brand identity even without the name.
● Try to make your logo recognizable even when really small.
● Try to design a logo that is visually balanced and easy to read in a square. Your logo will then be more adaptable to different media, including your website and social networks, and to business cards, posters and fliers.
● SimDif websites accept logos based on a square frame. You can upload a png with a transparent background if you wish.