1. Go to your current registrar to unlock your domain name.
2. Copy the AUTH or EPP code they provide.
3. In SimDif, go to Site Settings (top right, yellow button) and select "Site Address - Domain Name".
4. Select the green button "Transfer an existing domain name to YorName.com".
5. Use the button to go to YorName and follow the instructions to proceed with the transfer.
6. Once the transfer has been completed you will receive an email.
7. Publish your site to link it to your domain name and its SSL certificate (https://).