How do I transfer my domain name to SimDif and get a free https?
How to transfer a domain name to SimDif and get a free HTTPS
1. Go to your current registrar to unlock your domain name.
2. Copy the AUTH or EPP code they provide.
3. In SimDif, go to Site Settings (top right, yellow button) and select "Site Address - Domain Name".
4. Select the green button "Transfer an existing domain name to YorName.com".
5. Use the button to go to YorName and follow the instructions to proceed with the transfer.
The transfer process may take up to 6 days.
Check your emails every day during this period.
6. Once the transfer has been completed you will receive an email.
7. Publish your site to link it to your domain name and its SSL certificate (https://).
How do I use my own domain name with a SimDif website?
How long does it take for a new domain name to work with my website?
How do I buy a domain name?
How do I get an email address for my own domain name?
How do I connect a YorName domain to my SimDif website?
How do I choose a good website name?
How do I change the name of my SimDif website?
How can I get a free SSL certificate for my website?
Ask your question :
The first website builder app with the same features on phones and computers
SimDif lets you switch back and forth between devices to create and manage your website
Try the Demo
Start your Free site
SimDif for Android
SimDif for iOS
Terms of Service
Ethics & Privacy