If you have a SimDif Pro Site you can add a Sellfy Store in the following way:
• First, create an account with Sellfy.
Start in SimDif Site Settings > E-Commerce Solutions > Sellfy Online Store, and tap the Sellfy “Starter" plan button go to Sellfy.
• Add your products, create some product categories, and finish setting up your store.
• Return to SimDif Settings, tap 'Enable Sellfy', and then Apply.
• In Sellfy, go to “Store Settings” > “Embed options”.
• Choose “All Products”, and if you have set up Product categories, “Filter by Category”.
• Scroll down and copy the code from the “Get Code” box.
Watch Sellfy's video showing how to get the embed code
• Return to SimDif, go to the page you want to add your Product Category to, tap Add a New Block, and choose the Sellfy Store block.
• Click on the Sellfy Store block and paste the code you just copied from Sellfy into the code box. Tap “Check code”, then Apply, then Publish your site.
Note: You can also integrate Sellfy as a Buttons Solution, to add products, one-by-one, to your SimDif site.