If you have a SimDif Pro Site you can add Sellfy buttons to your site in the following way :
1. First go to SimDif Site Settings > E-Commerce Solutions > Buttons and “Enable Sellfy”, then tap on the link to go to Sellfy and create an account.
2. Set up your products and payment methods in your Sellfy dashboard.
3. Back in SimDif, select the page where you want to add a Sellfy button.
4. Click on "Add a new block" and choose one of the block types in the E-commerce tab.
5. In the new block, tap on the Button, and you will see instructions for how to get your button code.
6. Log in to Sellfy and go to “Store Settings” > “Embed options” in the menu.
7. Choose “Buy now button” and copy the code in the “GET CODE” box.
8. Back in SimDif, paste the code into the box, tap the ‘Check code’ button, then ‘Apply’.
9. Publish your site.
Your Sellfy button should now be visible on your SimDif website, allowing customers to purchase your products.