If you have written 99 blog posts on a page and are unable to post another one, but would like to continue blogging on your SimDif site, we recommend doing the following:
• Create a new blog page, dedicated to one of the main topics, or sub-topics you blog about,
• Switch to Move mode (the hand icon at the top center),
• Go to the oldest posts of your blog page,
• Use the left arrow to move each relevant post to the newly created blog page,
• Consider erasing posts that are not relevant anymore
Our general advice is to split one large blog, covering all your main topics, into smaller blogs. Creating one blog per topic will help your readers, and Google, better understand your ideas.